+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 10 New players

10 New players

and people think we havent got a good budget

doing it the Steve Evans way no fees involved but decent wages.

no exscuses Warne

Hope it's 11 before the nights out. Younger midfield player needed.

I don't agree with much your saying gwru but this I do. 23 years plus from non league will do.
    Though I have to say. Where's the older wiser players. We seam to have gone full circle from years past

In end of day only realistic signings we can make are has beens and developing talent but you won't ever get anything more from has beens where developing talent you can get lucky

Gone are the days when a good manager could pick out the players he new would do a job for the team its now down to almost anybody but the manager.

Looks like that's it, unless very late signing(s) until January, unless we can pick up someone out of contract, which with Dexter Blackstock, last season, I would tread with caution. I still think we could do with a central midfield and striker.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    Looks like that's it, unless very late signing(s) until January, unless we can pick up someone out of contract, which with Dexter Blackstock, last season, I would tread with caution. I still think we could do with a central midfield and striker.
    A late ones coming look on twitter it says deadlines over but we're not done yet so something's happening