+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham public space order

O/T Rotherham public space order

In force from today, let's see how this turns out, all good then they can extend to all areas hopefully
    http://bit.ly/2yBwQjs

Yep, all good, reading the list it's only a matter of behaving 'normally' isn't it, i've long been a supporter of a zero tolerance policy, the kid that gets away with littering is the kid that urinates in the street is the kid that shows scant regard for other peoples property etc etc, a good move in my opinion.

Should do the litter one at NYS, it annoys me (I know I'm sad) when litter ends up on pitch because fans can't be arsed to use he bin or even put it in there pockets/bags

No I'm not TS who also likes a tidy stadium

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Should do the litter one at NYS, it annoys me (I know I'm sad) when litter ends up on pitch because fans can't be arsed to use he bin or even put it in there pockets/bags

No I'm not TS who also likes a tidy stadium
    Agree, it annoys me wherever it is, and anyone can call me sad as much as they want!!

It’s basic manners which comes from parents.
    Something lacking in some cases today.

[QUOTE=Yak;38682697]It’s basic manners which comes from parents.
    Something lacking in some cases today.[/QUOT

Spot on - in far too many cases. Time to clamp down

A clip round the ear made anyone think twice about doing the same thing again.

You can't do that nowadays! I used to love clipping kids round the ears! Especially if they weren't mine.

Anyone notice there is a fig tree at the side of the Don on the way to the ground near Guest and Chrimes?

I didn't even know they could grow this far north.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Anyone notice there is a fig tree at the side of the Don on the way to the ground near Guest and Chrimes?

I didn't even know they could grow this far north.
    I don't know what one looks like but I have noticed trees there
    There was some sort of spill last week on Don, don't know if they found the source

I remember the day when someone marched me to the door and asked to see my dad and then explain to him what I had done and then tell my dad that he had already given me a clip round the lughole but any other punishment would be left up to him.

Happy days lol

P.S... I stole the hubcaps of his car.

To this day I still don't know why we kids had a fascination for hubcaps?????????
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 21-10-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast