+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlie Adam

Charlie Adam

I have been told that one of the players that we are after on loan is Charlie Adam.

The source is decent but not impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    I have been told that one of the players that we are after on loan is Charlie Adam.

The source is decent but not impeccable.
    Your source sounds a bit like Adam himself SJH

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Your source sounds a bit like Adam himself SJH

Newspaper talk say Adam is on £50k a week. No wonder we've been on the 'Quick Quid' app.

sounds a bit Jordan Rhodesque to me

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    sounds a bit Jordan Rhodesque to me
    If we split his wages with Stoke, then having an experienced Scottish international midfield playmaker with an eye for goal wouldnt be the worst thing that had happened to us. However there are lots of rumours, and 95% of them are just nonsense. Most of the business done in the JTW is crap anyway. Just an early chance to offload what you don't want (usually chronically out of form or injury prone...) so you don't have to pay them until the end of June.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    If we split his wages with Stoke, then having an experienced Scottish international midfield playmaker with an eye for goal wouldnt be the worst thing that had happened to us. However there are lots of rumours, and 95% of them are just nonsense. Most of the business done in the JTW is crap anyway. Just an early chance to offload what you don't want (usually chronically out of form or injury prone...) so you don't have to pay them until the end of June.
    Stoke would need to pay at least £40k of that.