+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Plymouth v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Plymouth v The Millers

It's a must win for them today. Both teams hold records for this season, ours is of the longest winning run (7) of all teams in League One and Plymouth hold the longest run without a win (12) which was indeed a dreadful start.
    As our turn around has impressed our fans more than anyone else the football world of England has been impressed by what they have done since their form turned round. To imagine that Plymouth would be anywhere near the ply-offs in December could have had you locked up but alas today could see the end of their dream.

Should ending the Plymouth dream be in the the team talk? Should Warne be saying to his players that today is the day we start putting teams to the sword? I think every match should be treat like a final! Get used to winning and do it well!

We're playing a blank rubber as they say in posh sporting terms! We in Rotherham only know one type of rubber and you put them over your heads to make your mates laugh in the pub. That is if you have any!

Enjoy the match Millers!!!

If you're at a loose end today and not going to listen to the match you could take a trip to Maltby Main and support their world record attempt. They're trying to set a new world record by having more dogs at a match than any other match. They're raising money for assistance dogs. Take your pooper scooper and a mussle if you need to or just leave her at home and make it an man with a dog event.

Rodak;
    Emmanuel,
    Ihiekwe,
    Wood,
    Purrington;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Towell,
    Williams;
    Ball,
    Smith.

SUBS
    Price,
    Ajayi,
    Cummings,
    Palmer,
    Newell,
    Taylor,
    Lavery.

Mattock hasn't made the squad,

Palmer and Newell rested.

Wood and Icky continue at the back.

Ball makes a welcomed return for me.

I'd be surprised if we're not playing 4-4-2

Not strictly relevant to this thread but only just found out about it but wasn't it nice of Huddersfield Town to name a stand after two of our former strikers?

Afternoon Frog & Fred.

Looks like 442, a team capable of at least not losing.

Ryan Taylor not fit for them, he's been a talisman for them this season.

Lionel Ainsworth on the bench.

Morning all. Stuck following the game on here today as the plane didn't show up

I wish we had rest smith

I cant believe what Blackburn have done. Mass changes and they haven’t even got the play offs to think about. Dack out altogether.
    So much for the integrity of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I cant believe what Blackburn have done. Mass changes and they haven’t even got the play offs to think about. Dack out altogether.
    So much for the integrity of the league.
    They've just shat on Plymouth doing that

After recent weeks this feels a bit of an anti-climax.

Need to avoid injuries, but would be good to have a positive game & result going into the playoffs.

1-1 draw maybe

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast