+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: With All The Excitement Don't Forget

With All The Excitement Don't Forget

That both Kev & Alan said they would be looking at bringing Mason Bennett back from Derby, hope this is still on.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    That both Kev & Alan said they would be looking at bringing Mason Bennett back from Derby, hope this is still on.
    me too, but AH did mention the other day that he suspects he may be in the Derby first team plans for the new season now

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    me too, but AH did mention the other day that he suspects he may be in the Derby first team plans for the new season now

Yes he did. Not much chance of it happening, unless, new manager????

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yes he did. Not much chance of it happening, unless, new manager????
    Fingers crossed

I'd like to see Mason Bennett back at the Lane as well. The brief glimpse we saw this season suggested he would be a class act at this level. Fitness permitting! I cant see Lampard needing him at Derby, - he'll do what they all do and fill the squad with his mates.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    If Mason ever gets fit I still don't think he will ever anywhere near the first team at Derby. Would love to see a fit Mason Bennett at Notts though.

I would think Frank Lampard and KN know each other, being much of "an age". Might be a sympathetic contact ....

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I would think Frank Lampard and KN know each other, being much of "an age". Might be a sympathetic contact ....
    I wouldn’t hold my breath over this if I were you, FL will want to have a good look at all his players in friendly games first.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I wouldn’t hold my breath over this if I were you, FL will want to have a good look at all his players in friendly games first.
    or
    he could send one or two out on loan and see how they perform in first team action ....!

Really hope he comes,it was after his injury things started to go pear shaped.