+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who might England get next round?

Who might England get next round?

...think it will be a team from group h so a decent chance of progression to quarter finals if true.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...think it will be a team from group h so a decent chance of progression to quarter finals if true.
    Winner of group G plays runner up group H on Monday 2nd July.
    Runner up in group G plays winner group H on Tuesday 3rd July.

I wouldn't like to say where we'll finish on the group as both ourselves and Belgium are expected to make a few changes for the last game.

It probably won't matter one way or tother mellow like I've said on another thread it just makes the 3rd game pointless when you have 2 big hitters in a group with 2 micky mouses.

England are through to next round “shocked”

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It probably won't matter one way or tother mellow like I've said on another thread it just makes the 3rd game pointless when you have 2 big hitters in a group with 2 micky mouses.
    Would prefer 2nd spot mesen as quarter finals (if we did make it that far!) looks much more friendly than Brazil or Germany. No way can want England to lose but would be nice consolation if as expected Brazil win their group and Germans come 2nd...