+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Akinde, Toffolo and Shackell...

Akinde, Toffolo and Shackell...

3 signings we should have made in the Summer. Lincoln are on the ball with their recruitment...whereas we don't ever seem to learn.
    Last edited by KCNotts; 25-08-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    3 signings we should have made in the Summer. Lincoln are in the ball with their recruitment...whereas we don't ever seem to learn.
    Kevin Nolan's recruitment is awful hey, he only signed Jorge Grant and Ryan Yates when they were languishing in Forest U23s Shola Ameobi too what a donkey.

Aren't you the one who started a post about Nolan's drinking about 5 minutes after the final whistle at Cambridge? Do you think you could wait till 5pm at least before you start trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Kevin Nolan's recruitment is awful hey, he only signed Jorge Grant and Ryan Yates when they were languishing in Forest U23s Shola Ameobi too what a donkey.

Aren't you the one who started a post about Nolan's drinking about 5 minutes after the final whistle at Cambridge? Do you think you could wait till 5pm at least before you start trolling?
    My sentiments precisely. There's a bloody game to be won taking place right now ffs

They picked Bruno Andrade up on a free in May and he’s been the best player on the pitch so far.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    They picked Bruno Andrade up on a free in May and he’s been the best player on the pitch so far.
    Good bit of business that!

3 signings we should have made in the Summer. Lincoln are on the ball with their recruitment...whereas we don't ever seem to learn.
    Wot another Stroker.

Erm no? I didn't mention anything about any drinking. Other people did that. What did Ameobi do last year exactly? Grant was pretty much signed by Hardy after a friendly and Nolan managed to turn him into a waste of space after Xmas. Yates was quality... didn't stay though did he? We haven't had a decent centre back for years and anybody who thinks having Jones as the only recognisable LB at the club is sensible needs to have a word with themselves.

It's not trolling pal, it's genuine exasperation. Just opinions flower, don't let them vex you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Wot another Stroker.
    A striker proven at this level and consistent every season. I'd have taken him over Hemmings/Dennis all day long.

Erm no? I didn't mention anything about any drinking. Other people did that. What did Ameobi do last year exactly? Grant was pretty much signed by Hardy after a friendly and Nolan managed to turn him into a waste of space after Xmas. Yates was quality... didn't stay though did he? We haven't had a decent centre back for years and anybody who thinks having Jones as the only recognisable LB at the club is sensible needs to have a word with themselves.

It's not trolling pal, it's genuine exasperation. Just opinions flower, don't let them vex you.
    Agree completely re Grant. We turned a great footballer into a poor one

Apologies, my mistake. After having a click on the profiles of a few of the vociferous KN critics on Facebook and seeing they are Forest fans I am a bit wary of trolls and jumped the gun, sorry!

Akinde would've been a great buy because he has a goal threat and a physical presence. Would be nice to stop leaking goals so we can see what our strikers can do in an even game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast