+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PSAW ...Roger

PSAW ...Roger

Let me lay myself before you and kiss your feet.
    It seems your powers of observation and prophecies are those off the GODS.!
    please remove thy Sandals so I can commence forthwith..?...xxxxx

I usually have to take a large amount of cannabis to even remotely have some understanding of what our Cambridge friend goes on about. Pretty sure when he does make his appearance later that I will not need any drugs to comprehend him and, after yesterday's abject defeat, I won't be able to argue with him. Prayer mats out!

I actually enjoy his posts. Maybe I have a warped sense of humour, but it's far better than the 'I hate them and hope they suffer' stuff we get from Stags fans.

I find him quite amusing, he is a bit like that Preston fan that used to come on here now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I find him quite amusing, he is a bit like that Preston fan that used to come on here now and again.
    We have had some good posters from other clubs on here. PNE Thor, OXO, Bernie (the condescending Scunny fan), somedaley and quite a few others who have entertained/ informed us. I'm happy to class Roger in the entertainment section and enjoy his continued sarcastic banter rather than rail against it.

I've known Psaw for several years now,he loves a wind up but he usually sticks to his own forum and I can only presume that he's ventured over here because I support Notts,I can confirm that he was at the game yesterday so no doubt we will hear from him soon,treat him the way you would Oxoman and Thor,he's a bit.of a character and not a troll

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I actually enjoy his posts. Maybe I have a warped sense of humour, but it's far better than the 'I hate them and hope they suffer' stuff we get from Stags fans.
    It's trolling, but it's good quality trolling!