+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Central League Cup Semi-Final:

Central League Cup Semi-Final:

V Fleetwood, live streaming free on Faceache:

https://www.facebook.com/ftfcofficia...ve_video_share

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    V Fleetwood, live streaming free on Faceache:

https://www.facebook.com/ftfcofficia...ve_video_share
    Nice scuffed backpass from Duffy to put their lad through one on one!

It's scary that pretty much the majority of this team was the first team a couple of weeks back!

Lovely strike. 👍

Notts County FC

Verified account

@Official_NCFC
    1h1 hour ago
    Full-time: Fleetwood Res 0-3 #Notts Res

A comfortable win on the Fylde coast books our place in the Central League Cup final with Lewis Alessandra, Andy Kellett and Remaye Campbell getting the goals.

Thanks for the link gumpy, but it did stop me from spending an hour in the garden planting my vegetables in preparation for a no-deal Brexit. When the supermarket shelves are empty, I will of course offer a special discount for Notts fans.

The game looked like men against boys, but on reading the comments from their fans it might have been just that. We always looked in control, but a couple of things stood out - even at this level Vaughan made minimal impact, and Pierce Bird is definitely one for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Thanks for the link gumpy, but it did stop me from spending an hour in the garden planting my vegetables in preparation for a no-deal Brexit. When the supermarket shelves are empty, I will of course offer a special discount for Notts fans.

The game looked like men against boys, but on reading the comments from their fans it might have been just that. We always looked in control, but a couple of things stood out - even at this level Vaughan made minimal impact, and Pierce Bird is definitely one for the future.
    A bit early to be planting vegetables EP, best to wait until late March at least like I do at the allotment to avoid frost.
    I always have a surplus so Notts fans can have them free of charge. Mind you can't do the greenhouse this year cos I am in NZ for 2 months in the spring to early summer but spuds, beans, beetroot, cabbage and onions hopefully will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

A couple of mins of highlights:

A couple of mins of highlights:

Cheers for the footage....a couple of cracking goals!
    I'm still hoping Osbourn will get a crack in the 1st team....he's impressed in all the clips of the ressies this season.....push Enzio in the middle up front with Hemmings and CMS and Osbourn either side!

I can't believe how miserable they all look after scoring!....have they been promised a call up to the 1st team if they impress??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast