+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think should be Captain next season?

Who do you think should be Captain next season?

Taking onboard that Vaulks is outbound and Wood won't get many playing games, who do you think will be suitable to lead the team?

I believe it should be someone in Midfield that can address both the forwards and back line whilst those in midfield/wings will hear him okay.

Is Crooks to young to take up the responsibility?

Maybe Mattock if he's staying.

Now then, what was that guy called that played for the reserves a few times last season?

Got it - A Trialist, he seemed ok and cheap

What about Shaun MacDonald? 30 years of age, solid and has a decent background if you remove his injury time. Suppose it all depends where Warne is looking to fit him into midfield.

Thing is he might wish to go with Crooks and Wiles but, is it too early to put all that responsibility on Wiles' shoulders running midfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What about Shaun MacDonald? .
    Thing is he might wish to go with Crooks and Wiles but, is it too early to put all that responsibility on Wiles' shoulders running midfield?
    Shaun MacDonald or Joe Mattock

Three central MIdfielders.
    Midfield will look good next season

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Shaun MacDonald or Joe Mattock

Three central MIdfielders.
    Midfield will look good next season
    CF, thing is as much as Mattock as the senior years and experience, it's very hard for players well forward of him to hear him hence me saying it's best coming from midfield. Just trying to gee his players up during a half time talk doesn't really work.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CF, thing is as much as Mattock as the senior years and experience, it's very hard for players well forward of him to hear him hence me saying it's best coming from midfield. Just trying to gee his players up during a half time talk doesn't really work.
    Shaun MacDonald will make a good Captain or perhaps Robertson as a standby Captain.

Don't be surprised to see Wood playing regularly. He's probably got one more season left in him at this level.

Shaun MacDonald would be my personal choice.

Robertson or MacDonald

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast