+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cashing out is evil

Cashing out is evil

On tuesday i put £30 on sweden oxford and rotherham to win £135

Sweden won oxford was winning against southend as expected and rotherham was losing 2-0 so i cashed put for £4. The rest is history.

With 13 minutes to go i put £7 on rotherham west brom and stoke to win all drawing at the time.

With 2 minutes to go west brom and rotherham was winning stoke was in injury time 1-1 so i cashed out for £20 when it was a £255 pay out.

Needless to say stoke grabbeda 93 minute winner and i have felt sick ever since.

On a side note arsenal are crap never again.

Ah the old cash out. My feeling is if I’ve put a bet on let it ride no matter what’s happening. I know you feel all is doom and gloom as the clock ticks away but, let it ride.

I can understand taking £20 from a £7 bet as you're up, but £4 from a £30 bet? If you let it ride and lose, you've lost £30, cash out and lose £26, or let it ride to win £135?

I’m With you welovebooth I had £50 on Switzerland to beat Gibraltar by more than 5 goals, cashed out for £20 with them leading by 4 in injury time just for them to score in the 93rd and 95th minutes and cost me £140!

Never cashing out again. Going to pretend the option isn’t there!

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I’m With you welovebooth I had £50 on Switzerland to beat Gibraltar by more than 5 goals, cashed out for £20 with them leading by 4 in injury time just for them to score in the 93rd and 95th minutes and cost me £140!

Never cashing out again. Going to pretend the option isn’t there!
    More than 5 goals would have to be 6-0 wouldn’t it?

Just checked bet history it was by more than 4 goals and it finished 6-1 with 2 goals in injury time.