+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Cool Is it just me?

That thinks this forum is buzzing again. We might disagree on a lot of stuff/agree on a lot of stuff, but their's no malice and everyone gets to have their say. Loving it. (i'm a good couple of Captain Morgans in, so delete this post if necessary)

It certainly has a feel about it more reccently.

Not quite sure i'd go with buzzing but then i'd compare the forum to the days of Dan, Nodge, WP for buzzing.

But aye, been some good threads.

I'm not even kidding...and this is a bit freaky...but before I opened this thread I thought it might be about how the forum has been busy!

Straaaaange!

But, aye. Lots of good footy talk and some proper to and fro about the state of the club/manager/team, etc. It's good, man. Yeah, we could do with more posters (lurkers?) joining back in but we're doing better than we have in a while. Let's keep it going.

Defo better than it's been over the last couple of years though. Thought it was dying at one stage.

It will never go back to the whitepointer ,jr. Nodge era

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm not even kidding...and this is a bit freaky...but before I opened this thread I thought it might be about how the forum has been busy!

Straaaaange!

But, aye. Lots of good footy talk and some proper to and fro about the state of the club/manager/team, etc. It's good, man. Yeah, we could do with more posters (lurkers?) joining back in but we're doing better than we have in a while. Let's keep it going.
    Spooky👻👻. 😂😃😂

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Agreed.

But each era is different and it is nice to see more going on on here in this era.

Those days are gone Kev. All we can do is keep this place going with the lovely delightful posters we have. Hahaha. F@*K, i'm gonna be hurting in the morning. 😂

it was more convivial then, a joy to be on regardless of results - only the posters can bring it back

No, maybe not. I wasn't on during that period although Nodge was still around when i joined and there were loads of us and the craic was good.

But...there's no reason it can't be just as good but in a different way and Ron's right..it's up to us to make it the place it is. I think since the early days, social media has changed so much and lots of folk are on places like Twitter or Facebook-I think the heyday of forums is probably past and numbers won't get back to what they used to be.

but, we've a core of really good posters with differing views and, personally, I think it's a cracking site.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)