+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 5g

O/T 5g

Not a cause of the virus like one or two are suggesting but the media have in their clumsy way have made the issue all about conspiracy theorists claiming that to be the case.

Most people who protest about 5g don't claim it is linked to the virus either. They say there are health issues surrounding the effects of 5g. Others say there should be more testing. Others say put it to the vote. 200 scientists in 2017 also petitioned governments to look into the matter.

I don't know if it is safe or not. All i am saying is it would have been nice to be consulted first.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-05-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Not a cause of the virus like one or two are suggesting but the media have in their clumsy way have made the issue all about conspiracy theorists claiming that to be the case.

Most people who protest about 5g don't claim it is linked to the virus either. They say there are health issues surrounding the effects of 5g. Others say there should be more testing. Others say put it to the vote. 200 scientists in 2017 also petitioned governments to look into the matter.

I don't know if it is safe or not. All i am saying is it would have been nice to be consulted first.
    Lol.

Brin will know the answer to this one.

I've finally figured out who IBS is

Facebook has taken down the official page of conspiracy theorist David Icke for publishing "health misinformation that could cause physical harm".

Icke has made several false claims about coronavirus, such as suggesting 5G mobile phone networks are linked to the spread of the virus.

While medical myths and speculation that can cause harm are easier to act on, conspiracy theories occupy a grey area and companies risk accusations of censorship if they take action.

But the setting alight of mobile phone towers and abuse of telecommunications workers linked to this 5G coronavirus conspiracy has pushed sites like Twitter and TikTok to tighten rules.

Facebook has recognised that the conspiracy theories repeatedly promoted by David Icke fall into its bracket of harmful misinformation. This isn't the first time it has removed content from him - but the platform has gone one step further in taking down his page.

I may sound condescending sometimes, but I try not to belittle people or call them stupid.

But people who think 5g is linked to coronavirus are absolute plankton for brains who have no grasp of even basic science.

People who are getting worried about the dangers of 5g aren't quite as bad, but they really need to have a basic concept of the subject before they express strong opinions on it.

5g uses non-ionising radio frequencies. These can not cause cancer, we have known this for many centuries. All they can do it heat things up.

It has a wavelength much lower than even sunlight.

If you go out in daylight the amount of energy that hits your body is MANY MAGNITUDES higher than 5g antennas. It's like getting worried you're going to get sunburn from the moon's reflection.

People expressing strong opinions in contradiction to the scientific consensus should declare their highest level of scientific qualification before "just having an opinion", because some of the things people claim are embarrassingly moronic, and too many people are going along with it blindly. We're heading into a new dark ages, it has serious implications for our society.

Also, asking to be consulted on things you don't understand is a pointless waste of time and money.

I'm dependent on the Vodafone mobile network for internet at the moment. I was getting 5g, and it was way faster and more reliable than my 4g. This last week I've not had 5g signal once, which has a very likelihood of being connected to these attacks on antennas (I'm in the type of neighbourhood that has its share of conspiracy nuts). Its very frustrating.

I am glad the qualified scientists have have joined the thread and enlightened me.

I do agree that 5g has nothing to do with corona,...I think I said that in the very opening of my first sentence

" not a cause of the virus"

I think I also said " I don't know it is safe or not"

Just proof that no one actually reads the post, just the username.

I read the post IBS. I've been part of a group testing 5G for almost 5 years and haven't noticed any adverse effects on my health or state of mind. I put my depression down to either this message board or being married to Mrs CA.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I read the post IBS. I've been part of a group testing 5G for almost 5 years and haven't noticed any adverse effects on my health or state of mind. I put my depression down to either this message board or being married to Mrs CA.
    I think it's the board.

Plenty of people working with 5g have said they felt ill....who do we believe?

200 Scientists protested in Brussels in January about 5g

A similar number in 2017....the list goes on and on.

Many say it is fine.

Who to believe ? It can't be just be down to percentages.."more people believe this than that so it must be right" or the Copernician Revolution would have never been heard off.

It might make more sense if you follow the money.

Just as an aside....why did the two US Doctors who spoke up about being pressured into putting deaths down to the cause of corona, have their video removed from youtube?

It's not just tinfoil hat wearing crackpots being erased from media. It's highly qualified people. I dare say these people are much more intelligent than all of us.

I think it is very questionable indeed.

Like I said elsewhere a good idea does not get weaker if it is challenged.

Very intelligent and articulate people, experts, are being silenced and not given a hearing.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 01-05-2020 at 09:33 PM.

It might make more sense if you follow the money.
    You are a conspiracy theory nut. Like most of your ilk, you just don't realise it.

I know what makes me feel ill ibs , the bollax you spout on here.

Have you been consulting the Trump book of science again per chance?

Give it a feckin rest...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 01-05-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast