+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds

Leeds

Like em or Loathe them , good to see them promoted at last ,

Hoards of Leeds scum in Sowerby Bridge main street last neet throwing lager cans and urinating in public places.

We'll be two divisions apart next week so not likely to see 'em ageean forra while. Huddersfield fans are delighted to have secured Leeds promotion.

European glory neets ageeun , Upjest Doza , Ferencvaros, Partisan Belgrade , Big Club , Big Fanbase , i ope they do well ! Plenty of cranks folla em , it's same wi us really onna less a scale , rather them than Oinkers ,, M O T

That "Marching On Together" song meks me cringe, especially the "Na, na, na, na nar" bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That "Marching On Together" song meks me cringe, especially the "Na, na, na, na nar" bit.
    Av nivva farnd art weer thu marchin tu , ez tha , mite bi Sowerby Bridge

They might think they are a cut above but in my opinion they are just another Championship club promoted to the PL .

Aston Villa are an equally big club and look to be heading straight back Championship having spent £100m .

Norwich won the league last season and were relegated from the PL two games ago .

Sheffield United are a total one off , definite exception to the rule with a unique style of play and the manager of the year in charge for me with a real emotional attachment to the club .

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them come straight back down and Bielsa walking away before xmas .

Hopefully Animal.

Thuz enough c0cky Leeds fans rarnd here wi no class to mek any congratulations from me stick in mi throwitt.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Hopefully Animal.

Thuz enough c0cky Leeds fans rarnd here wi no class to mek any congratulations from me stick in mi throwitt.
    Wound a couple of them from work up last neet , texting me utter shyte .

Told em Hecky built that team and Bielsa just cashed in on Hecky's hard work .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    they might think they are a cut above but in my opinion they are just another championship club promoted to the pl .

Aston villa are an equally big club and look to be heading straight back championship having spent £100m .

Norwich won the league last season and were relegated from the pl two games ago .

Sheffield united are a total one off , definite exception to the rule with a unique style of play and the manager of the year in charge for me with a real emotional attachment to the club .

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them come straight back down and bielsa walking away before xmas .
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    they might think they are a cut above but in my opinion they are just another championship club promoted to the pl .

Aston villa are an equally big club and look to be heading straight back championship having spent £100m .

Norwich won the league last season and were relegated from the pl two games ago .

Sheffield united are a total one off , definite exception to the rule with a unique style of play and the manager of the year in charge for me with a real emotional attachment to the club .

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them come straight back down and bielsa walking away before xmas .

lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast