+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England's Men's U19s are set to face Armenia on Saturday 26th March NYS

England's Men's U19s are set to face Armenia on Saturday 26th March NYS

https://t.co/0GfnKaPS66

Ian Foster’s Young Lions host Armenia at Rotherham United on Saturday 26th March in a 2pm kick-off at AESSEAL New York Stadium, which makes up one of their wider qualifying group round of games in which they will also lock horns with Portugal and Republic of Ireland.

Hope they like the pitch

Might be able to watch this game if ours is abandoned due to international

Tickets on sale but don’t forget we might still be away to Sunderland

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...t-information/

Prices for this fixture are below.

Adults: £5

Senior 60+: £2.50

Under 22: £2.50

GROUP BOOKINGS

There is a group booking price for groups of 10 or more supporters. The price for these tickets are:

Adults: £3

Senior 60+: £1

Under 22: £1

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    https://t.co/0GfnKaPS66

Ian Foster’s Young Lions host Armenia at Rotherham United on Saturday 26th March in a 2pm kick-off at AESSEAL New York Stadium, which makes up one of their wider qualifying group round of games in which they will also lock horns with Portugal and Republic of Ireland.

Hope they like the pitch

Might be able to watch this game if ours is abandoned due to international
    It's a bit of a worry if (more likely when) our game on the 26th gets canceled due to International call ups. With April 30th set as the last day of the season it will leave us playing 7 games in 29 days, 5 of which are against teams likely to be in the playoff mix; Sunderland, Oxford, Ipswich, Portsmouth and Charlton.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's a bit of a worry if (more likely when) our game on the 26th gets canceled due to International call ups. With April 30th set as the last day of the season it will leave us playing 7 games in 29 days, 5 of which are against teams likely to be in the playoff mix; Sunderland, Oxford, Ipswich, Portsmouth and Charlton.
    Yep I’m hoping we can play on the 26th

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    IF and I do say IF we get past Hartlepool in the Papa Johns then Portsmouth away on the 2nd of April may be cancelled.

Papa Johns Final was down for Sunday 3rd April, unless they've recently decided to move it to the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    IF and I do say IF we get past Hartlepool in the Papa Johns then Portsmouth away on the 2nd of April may be cancelled.

Papa Johns Final was down for Sunday 3rd April, unless they've recently decided to move it to the end of the season.
    EFL expect us to fit all these games in before end of season, maybe someone with some common sense needs to be on board 🙄

I want our club to win the trophy but if we keep getting injuries it’s going to be a bloody problem

I’d like to watch the U19’s but only if the Sunderland game gets postponed

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    EFL expect us to fit all these games in before end of season, maybe someone with some common sense needs to be on board 

I want our club to win the trophy but if we keep getting injuries it’s going to be a bloody problem

I’d like to watch the U19’s but only if the Sunderland game gets postponed
    Yes topper I would like to watch the England U19's and take the grandson, unless Sunderland game is on.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Now that's a sensible idea.
    Unfortunately it will be beyond the organisational capabilities of the football authorities

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Now that's a sensible idea.
    Unfortunately it will be beyond the organisational capabilities of the football authorities
    We might be better playing on the 26th even with call ups if Sunderland agree (and everything is going to plan with regards our league position). It's not looking good with respects to where we'll fit it in, especially if we do progress in the Papa John's.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 11-02-2022 at 07:20 PM.

Not Armenia but it made me laugh that last week when Facebook shares dropped on the world’s stock markets that the personal wealth of Mark Zuckerberg had a loss equal to the daily value of Estonia’s GDP

Now that’s real money