+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Khaled back on stage

Khaled back on stage

At the club on Friday 18th at 7pm.
    I’ll not going because I’ve other things on.
    But it will be worth others off here attending.

Personally I think things have gone much too far now for Khaled to be effective in a Q&A - we need Paul Conway - or better still Chien Lee to be up there asking questions.

But still nothing from the Supporters Trust on whether they can get Paul Conway.

No need for you to go Nudge you have already sheiked hands with him so you must have new targets.

You say it will be worth others going....then you say....

Personally I think things have gone much too far now for Khaled to be effective in a Q&A - we need Paul Conway - or better still Chien Lee to be up there asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    No need for you to go Nudge you have already sheiked hands with him so you must have new targets.

You say it will be worth others going....then you say....

Ye but ye but …… even tho he can’t really answer the questions that need answering - it will be interesting to hear what’s being said.

I nominate Acido and Ponty as our delegates.

SB gets my nomination to attend.

Season Ticket sales launch.

Did the last QA session with Khaled actually achieve anything ?.
    Surely they just pass the buck or refuse to say owt. And either way, that means very little of the important stuff seems to get answered.

Even if Conway did turn up, what does thy actually think he's gonna say? Tha'd get mooar answers and info about BFC
    by asking Alexa

Remember when he/Conway did the interview with Tykes tv and Stendel.
    I thought he was ok then and he seemed to mean well. But I bet they were still warned what was allowed to be asked and not.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Even if Conway did turn up, what does thy actually think he's gonna say? Tha'd get mooar answers and info about BFC
    by asking Alexa
    Cracker !