+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Football stickers / cards

O/T:- Football stickers / cards

Does anyone know anything about selling these? I've finally dug out all my old stickers from about 1988 to 1993 (thousands of them it turns out, including a couple of Gary Lund Pro Set cards from around 1991).

Where's the best place to go about selling these? Facebook looks like a recipe for being scary and the prospect of listing every sticker of Sergei Gotsmanov et al on Ebay seem like a right faff!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 10-04-2022 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Corrected Off Topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard_Bresslaw View Post
    Does anyone know anything about selling these? I've finally dug out all my old stickers from about 1988 to 1993 (thousands of them it turns out, including a couple of Gary Lund Pro Set cards from around 1991).

Where's the best place to go about selling these? Facebook looks like a recipe for being scary and the prospect of listing every sticker of Sergei Gotsmanov et al on Ebay seem like a right faff!
    Looking at prices on eBay for similar football stickers, they're hardly fetching much money. Another option is to have a word with Terry who sells Notts stuff outside the Navi on match days, he had the programme shop just down from the station.