+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deadline day on Sky sports

Deadline day on Sky sports

What a load of rubbish , and without sounding se xist why are there all these female's giving opinions on today's transfers ? Outnumbering ex male player's and pundits by 3 to 1 at one point ,
    Last edited by Romared; 01-09-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Nivva been same since Jim White and Natalie Sawyer were dropped. I can still see that yellow dress (on Natalie, not Jim).

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nivva been same since Jim White and Natalie Sawyer were dropped. I can still see that yellow dress (on Natalie, not Jim).
    The good old days SB ☹️

Harry Redknapp driving out of the training ground in his Range Rover and speaking to reporters .

Dismal Deadline Day

Well there were plenty of plates spinning according to Duff.
    But those plates have clearly crashed to the ground.

The physical strength up front has not materialised.
    Only significant signing is centre midfield that Duff specifically said he was already happy with.

IMO - we can only assume that Khaled has not been able to get the deals over the line - or the ownership hasn’t backed him.
    Listening to JAQ and Neerav at their opening press conference I think it could be the former - Khaled has not been able to get the business done.
    As such I’m expecting Khaled to be gone by Christmas.

Many supporters will see it differently - this is the first transfer window by the new owners - and it’s been dreadful.
    Supporters may suspect that Khaled hasn’t been supported.
    So I’m expecting real apathy from the fans with some just walking away.

We are now very much back to a situation we used to find ourselves under Patrick.
    A good comparison would be an excellent tradesman with only half a toolkit.
    That is to say an excellent 1st team coach with few options to choose from - especially in the striker department.

Duff might be able to pull something out of the bag and get something from this strike force.
    Fingers crossed he does - but I doubt it.
    If he doesn’t then what is likely to happen is that the supporters will turn on Duff.
    Mark my words here.
    This happened time and time under Patrick - good managers being berated - when it wasn’t the managers fault.

Melissa Reddy is the new Natalie.

There only used to be a couple on screen. Now there is a cast of thousands talking gibberish.