+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrexham fc documentry

Wrexham fc documentry

Well worth watching, I've watched first 2 episode's so far , don't know how many they have made , Comparable to the Sunland and Leeds one's , they (Canadian and American ) owners appear to be GOOD GUY'S !! so far ? It's on Disney channel or recent upload on your fire stick , borda Dar ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well worth watching, I've watched first 2 episode's so far , don't know how many they have made , Comparable to the Sunland and Leeds one's , they (Canadian and American ) owners appear to be GOOD GUY'S !! so far ? It's on Disney channel or recent upload on your fire stick , borda Dar ,,,
    On my list Roma , heard its very good .

I think some of us older ?? Fans will enjoy it too Animal , did you know we haven't ever won at the Their ground ( I've been twice a draw and a loss , ) also they haven't won at Oakwell , be interesting where this pans out for Wrexham having superstar American owners , good luck to them ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Get thee wi thi "Fire stick".

We eddto put fire sticks on top of newspaper and under chopped wood if coil wo wet and keep draw tin in place fo ages befooar fire wo lit.

Al gi it a watch Roma, a like mi documentaries

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Get thee wi thi "Fire stick".

We eddto put fire sticks on top of newspaper and under chopped wood if coil wo wet and keep draw tin in place fo ages befooar fire wo lit.
    a fonnit behind renalds n wadswuths gorra drawin tin anorl ! Up ya flue madam , 3 sheets of daily herald ittul bi off like leetnin ,

I've watched the latest episode's today , the similarities to us "our club" is scary ,