+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgie Kelly

Georgie Kelly

He came on and was a hit with fans straight away when he scored the 2nd goal v Gillingham that saw us up.

Came off bench in first home v Swansea with fans cheering him on, yes he looked good in both these games but still we haven’t seen him play a full game, personally I don’t think he’s ready yet but hopefully after the winter break he’s had enough time to start and last 90+ minutes.

We’re behind you Kelly.

Here’s a piece from the Irish press about his song

https://t.co/rz0LYr3ZPY

Agree. He need a good few month of first team football though I'm not sure he's ready for the championship. He looked a little reactive yesterday

Wanted to make a good impression when he came on and he did but, he's clearly not 100% match fit and needs to tone up. Love his enthusiasm though.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He came on and was a hit with fans straight away when he scored the 2nd goal v Gillingham that saw us up.

Came off bench in first home v Swansea with fans cheering him on, yes he looked good in both these games but still we haven’t seen him play a full game, personally I don’t think he’s ready yet but hopefully after the winter break he’s had enough time to start and last 90+ minutes.

We’re behind you Kelly.

Here’s a piece from the Irish press about his song

https://t.co/rz0LYr3ZPY
    Is it Gino behind this?

He used to love keyboard music in the 80’s!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Is it Gino behind this?

No idea but won’t surprise me if he is

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Is it Gino behind this?

If it is you can see ('hear') why he's more successful on things like 'Come Dine With Me'

No number on shirt and a headband. He's going to be a cult hero. Took me back 40 odd years to David Gwyther.

Would love to see him start a game, was a bit surprised he didn't Saturday given he's the only other striker we've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Would love to see him start a game, was a bit surprised he didn't Saturday given he's the only other striker we've got.
    There was a rumour going round that he was ill in the run up to the game. Maybe Warney didn't want to rush him back. Certainly was a good option to bring on though and brought a good save out of their keeper.

Hoping to see a lot more of the lad this season and a new cult hero in the making

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast