+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luton or Coventry

Luton or Coventry

Personally, I’d prefer Coventry they stuck with their man for years… had-a rough few years…

Which one for you?

Coventry for me every time , he’s a very good coach Mark Robins.

Both have done remarkably well to be in with a shot and it gives clubs like ourselves a reminder of what can be achieved by running a club shrewdly. Fairytale stuff really for the winner and good luck to both.

I would prefer Coventry to go up but little in it.

Both clubs have a small budget in Championship terms and are run well. They both must have a genius operating their recruitment spreadsheets.

Coventry shade it for the way their fans have coped being shunted from ground to ground in recent years.

Most believe it was Gyokeres who legged it from Oakwell after five minutes with Conway (Arseoyle) with the arseoyle laughing saying, "We don't want that kind of guy on the roster in the locker room".

Fair play to both clubs you wouldn’t have picked those 2 at the beginning of the season that’s for sure
    I want Carlton, Woodrow n Clark to do it n coming from non league 10 years ago is a romantic take which gives belief to all fans everywhere but massive respect to robins too he’s done a right job and was a really good manager for us too
    Best of luck to both of them

Adda thowt anybody worth their salt who spent 5 mins in the Arseoyles company would drive off SB

Gykores probably drove off thinking who the bloody hell wo that?

Meanwhile Obbi and Iseka saw pounds sterling and thinking Conway was oreight. They both no doubt continue to live a lavish lifestyle on their ill gotten gains whilst bleeding the club dry and Barnsleys hard working loyal supporters season ticket money foots the bill. True Genius.

If it’s Luton will they set a new record low attendance for a premier league game when they play Bournmuff?

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    If it’s Luton will they set a new record low attendance for a premier league game when they play Bournmuff?

No, Wimbledon hold that record I believe

I want Luton to make it, once again it would give hope to clubs of our stature that you can make it to the big time & of course I would love some of our ex players to get a crack at the big time .

Errmm.
    Coventry.
    Mark Robbins - good manager for us.
    Plus - a mate of mine is a Cov fan from Cov.

But - we all like Barnsley B.
    Generally progressed by buying under valued players from Barnsley.
    Which is great cos obviously we didn’t know the value of them.
    And would love to see Morris make the difference to take them into the Prem.
    So Luton for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast