+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Ollie Tipton Signs

📝Ollie Tipton Signs

Last edited by SwalePie; 28-07-2023 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Added detail to title

Looked composed on the ball with a good eye for a pass in the friendly at Telford. Decent signing imo.

Very happy with that, squad looks very balanced and good competition for places in all areas.

Highly rated by Wolves ,captaining their teams from a young age over 6ft 2" - sounds promising

Addresses the one area of concern we had - lack of options at centre half. Be interesting to see how much game time he gets (I’m not a fan of bringing in loan players just to warm the bench or not even make the squad; they should be able to improve the team).

I like this one, what I like most is wolves let him come first to see if he liked it and if we liked him, same method as with JB and that didn’t turn out bad.

Welcome Ollie and a very good signing on the face of it. Well done again Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Welcome Ollie and a very good signing on the face of it. Well done again Notts.
    Welcome Ollie, no Debrah then I take it?

Well done Notts, and welcome Ollie, he looks like the last piece in the jigsaw. He seems to have all the attributes we needed, Comfortable on the ball, good and varied distribution, height, pace, and has also got leadership qualities. As stated earlier it is good that both club and player have had a chance to see if they are a good fit for each other..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast