+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v Leeds

MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v Leeds

We don't have a manager! I know you know but it's important to let those that only join us for this matchthread know as well

The funny thing about tonight is that it's match 17 of the season and we usually beat Leeds at home at this time of the season.

It is a great accomplishment by the club to be competing in the same league again. The heights that Leeds have reached over the years and the history is something that most clubs would trade places with. But we're here on merit just like them. If it's because they are on a decline and us punching above our weight so be it but it is on equal terms tonight.

Enjoy the match folk.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

Trying to be positive but not sure I’ll enjoy tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Evening Eddy. Do you have a nice relaxer with you?

So am I but I've a feeling tonight Don Street might as well be renamed Elm Street.

Morning Frog'n'all!

One of those matches where if we just acquit ourselves well and keep the score close, we will have done well. If we get points, it will be an unexpected but very welcome plus. I hope this scenario, and the absence of a manager trying to shoehorn yet another confusing formula into the way we play, allows us a little freedom to produce the kind of good, instinctive football that we know we are capable of.

It's a fairly faint hope - and Leeds won't lie down and be tickled - but it's what makes us all turn up to watch isn't it?

Are the regulars too busy rioting?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Evening Eddy. Do you have a nice relaxer with you?
    Curry and beer😀

TEAM vs @LUFC | Johansson, Bramall, Ayala, Onyedinma, Rathbone, Peltier, Odoffin, Morrison (C), Tiehi, Revan, Nombe.

SUBS | Phillips, Lembikisa, Eaves, Hugill, Kelly, Lindsay, Hall, Appiah, McGuckin.

Leeds weekend ! Rugby team also playing Leeds tomorrow, and guess what Rotherham are second favourites !

TEAM vs @LUFC | Johansson, Bramall, Ayala, Onyedinma, Rathbone, Peltier, Odoffin, Morrison (C), Tiehi, Revan, Nombe.

SUBS | Phillips, Lembikisa, Eaves, Hugill, Kelly, Lindsay, Hall, Appiah, McGuckin.
    A 4-5-1 hoping for a 0-0 draw

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast