+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Vs Leeds BBC 1 tonight.

Plymouth Vs Leeds BBC 1 tonight.

Long midweek trip for our opponents Saturday in the FA Cup replay.Will Leeds pick a full team tonight knowing they have a hard game coming up Saturday..Hope Plymouth get stuck in & nobble a few.Should be a good game tonight Plymouth no mugs at home.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 06-02-2024 at 04:05 PM.

I don’t really want to say it but I can’t help myself…

Maybe they might have flown down to Plymouth..😖

Just worked it out, this season I’ve seen more Leeds games than Rotherham games

The TV companies seem to be obsessed with them

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post

Maybe they might have flown down to Plymouth..😖
    I guess they will but the nearest airport to Plymouth is still a 40mile drive.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post

Maybe they might have flown down to Plymouth..��
    Just in case anyone wants to know what our favourite landlord is up to these days:-

"Its with great pride that I can share the news that one of the countries biggest publishing companies has offered a contract and agreed to publish the book I have written under the title of 'How to run a pub'. How exciting?"

Very Ernie Wise.

Think the side in green will win tonight - Leeds are good, but will pay for their failure to put the first leg 'to bed'

Mickel Miller may feature
    Plymouth desperately trying to tie him down to a new deal as a few cship clubs are interested

Think you’ll find a lot of new faces tonight, not the regulars. Possibly Chelsea at the Bridge next round I’m not sure we should be disappointed at a loss. This season has to be about promotion or our best players will be forced to leave and then it becomes more difficult to get out of the Championship.

I would much prefer to get 3 points off Rotherham come Saturday than get through to the next round. Our squad is too small to do both, quality it has but quantity it doesn’t.

I’m with Grist, far too much Leeds on TV! Fans hate Sky, they make an absolute mess of nearly all our fixtures.

Hope you lose Sat’day 😥 but somehow make a fist of staying up for another season. If you do, your chairman needs to ask for investment and let go of the reins. Failing that, what’s the point for fans turning out? League 1 won’t be and already isn’t, the easy league any more so it’s a risk going down there again. Genuine good luck, a good number of us have a soft spot for The Millers but not those horrible Wendies 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Think you’ll find a lot of new faces tonight, not the regulars. Possibly Chelsea at the Bridge next round I’m not sure we should be disappointed at a loss. This season has to be about promotion or our best players will be forced to leave and then it becomes more difficult to get out of the Championship.

I would much prefer to get 3 points off Rotherham come Saturday than get through to the next round. Our squad is too small to do both, quality it has but quantity it doesn’t.

I’m with Grist, far too much Leeds on TV! Fans hate Sky, they make an absolute mess of nearly all our fixtures.

Hope you lose Sat’day �� but somehow make a fist of staying up for another season. If you do, your chairman needs to ask for investment and let go of the reins. Failing that, what’s the point for fans turning out? League 1 won’t be and already isn’t, the easy league any more so it’s a risk going down there again. Genuine good luck, a good number of us have a soft spot for The Millers but not those horrible Wendies ��
    good luck tonight - if only to quieten one of my in laws who is a Janner

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just in case anyone wants to know what our favourite landlord is up to these days:-

"Its with great pride that I can share the news that one of the countries biggest publishing companies has offered a contract and agreed to publish the book I have written under the title of 'How to run a pub'. How exciting?"

Very Ernie Wise.
    Wouldn’t be same if he didn’t get a mention at least once a season…

I see the pub landlord al money has sold his lease on the pub…championing a 520k turnover…and no doubt a 900k profit..🤣🤣

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast