+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Exeter City

Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Exeter City

Well it would be tragic to slip up tomorrow after getting ourselves in to such a good position of late .

We could be without both Luca and Kane which would be a real blow but injuries happen and that's football so we have to find a way .

Something under Collins we seem to be very good at .

Could Yonganathan get his first start? I’d expect him to be at least on the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Could Yonganathan get his first start? I’d expect him to be at least on the bench!
    Thinking the same.
    Young Yong needs to start IMO.

Having sold the likes of San Nombe and Jevani Brown and Jay Stansfield returning to Fulham Exeter are not the team they were last season and languish in 19th place in the Third Division having scored only 19 league goals in 28 games.

Even our defence should be looking for a clean sheet.

A walk in the park today.

First ever game in BFC history playing as tenants in the stadium.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-01-2024 at 07:30 AM.

Im thinking we could be without a host if players today… some we have injured… some we wont play due to keeping them uninjured for sale as “Prime condition”
    Insee a few fringe players starting today…
    Be very interesting to see the line up at 1400

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Im thinking we could be without a host if players today… some we have injured… some we wont play due to keeping them uninjured for sale as “Prime condition”
    Insee a few fringe players starting today…
    Be very interesting to see the line up at 1400
    Hopefully they are not leaving the players out that you listed who would be for sale Jules, because if they are I had best take my boots with me lol , we would not have enough for a team !

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well it would be tragic to slip up tomorrow after getting ourselves in to such a good position of late .

We could be without both Luca and Kane which would be a real blow but injuries happen and that's football so we have to find a way .

Something under Collins we seem to be very good at .
    How the team is playing at times you just feel at some point we are going to slip up badly.
    Even when 2 up during a game I’m often thinking if the opposition get a goal here it could be a tight game.
    Then at other times - such as the 1st Half against Oxford - we are battering teams without putting the game to bed.

So you look at Exeters league position - and normally it should be an easy game.
    But which Barnsley team is going to turn up ???

I don’t like Collins style of play.
    And if we do go up we will struggle if he continues to play that style.
    But one things for certain - he seems to be getting a shift out of MOST players most of the time.

McAtee drops to midfield in place of Kane , Watters partners Cole with Luca making the bench .

Otherwise as you were .

Name:  IMG_8629.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  18.4 KB

REDS: Roberts (GK), O'Keeffe, Williams (c), de Gevigney, Shepherd, Cadden, Russell, Phillips, McAtee, Watters, Cole.

Subs: Killip (GK), Łopata, Cotter, Connell, Cosgrove, Marsh

GRECIANS: Sinisalo (GK), Jules, Carroll, Niskanen, Cox, Rankine, Sweeney (c), Aitchison, Diabate, Harper.

Subs: MacDonald (GK), Hartridge, Wildschut, Kite, Watts, Taylor, Fitzwater.

Just six on bench.

Dreadful , nowt else to add .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast