+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting scenes last night

Disgusting scenes last night

At the end of the Southampton v West Brom game.

Southampton fans invade the pitch and go straight to the away end to taunt the West Brom fans which resulted in objects been thrown and fisty cuffs.

You have just booked a place in one the biggest games in English Football but the 1st thing that pops into your braindead head is to go and bait your losing opposition into a ruck!

Can you imagine if this was us ???

Congratulations to all connected to Leeds United Football Club for the way we handled our Play-off semi-final.

First class

I suspect that genetic diversity, or lack thereof, had something to do with it.

I would say all West Brom fans will be cheering on Leeds with those silly p ricks invading the pitch having won nothing. All giving it the big I am but when our fans broke the barrier and came out they backed away!

Good luck and hope you hammer that two bit little club!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    At the end of the Southampton v West Brom game.

Southampton fans invade the pitch and go straight to the away end to taunt the West Brom fans which resulted in objects been thrown and fisty cuffs.

You have just booked a place in one the biggest games in English Football but the 1st thing that pops into your braindead head is to go and bait your losing opposition into a ruck!

Can you imagine if this was us ???

Congratulations to all connected to Leeds United Football Club for the way we handled our Play-off semi-final.

First class
    Yes, I agree. It was quite disgusting, both the pitch invasion and the taunting. I hope the League take action. I dont recall something like this happening when the club has not achieved anything tangible (promotion, won the title) yet. Its actually quite puzzling.

Funny, but Sarfampton have a Derby County feel about em and a p rick manager just like Lumplard. Be nice to stuff em on the pitch, out sing em on the terraces and politely wave em goodbye whilst they choke on their Fanta.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Yes, I agree. It was quite disgusting, both the pitch invasion and the taunting. I hope the League take action. I dont recall something like this happening when the club has not achieved anything tangible (promotion, won the title) yet. Its actually quite puzzling.
    They think they are already up having done us twice in the league , 1st game we were still in transition and the 2nd game we were dead to the floor having blown automatic promotion , this game has a hell of a lot riding on it.

We'll see......

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Funny, but Sarfampton have a Derby County feel about em and a p rick manager just like Lumplard. Be nice to stuff em on the pitch, out sing em on the terraces and politely wave em goodbye whilst they choke on their Fanta.
    Yes , yes I would go along with that

I hope we ruin this chancers day too 👍

Apparently Rishi Sunak was in the stands on Friday night to watch his beloved Saints take on WBA.

The Prime Minister is a self-described “massive Saints fan” & was seen standing & clapping wearing a hoodie emblazoned with “Saints 85”.

Not sure if he got onto the pitch reminding everyone to behave as his latest published Anti-Social Behaviour Action Plan states.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ur-action-plan

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

I hope we ruin this chancers day too 👍

Apparently Rishi Sunak was in the stands on Friday night to watch his beloved Saints take on WBA.

The Prime Minister is a self-described “massive Saints fan” & was seen standing & clapping wearing a hoodie emblazoned with “Saints 85”.

Not sure if he got onto the pitch reminding everyone to behave as his latest published Anti-Social Behaviour Action Plan states.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ur-action-plan
    Not "apparently", we were sat a few rows down from his entourage, who were ushered out once the f00kwits took control. If he had a spine he would be doing what's right and insisting that the club is sanctioned, just as we would have been

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not "apparently", we were sat a few rows down from his entourage, who were ushered out once the f00kwits took control. If he had a spine he would be doing what's right and insisting that the club is sanctioned, just as we would have been

Sunak is a complete k nob! He was very quick to condemn those West Brom fans who invaded the pitch v Wolves on the cup match! Presume now no action will be taken!

Hope you smash them in the final!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)