+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lest we forget - The Daily Tyke - Twitter

Lest we forget - The Daily Tyke - Twitter

Dike goals
    The power of Morris and Dike during that season was phenomenal.

The goal Dike scored against Birmingham is still the best goal I’ve seen scored at Oakwell.
    Reason being Dike is running more towards the corner flag than the goal when he wraps his foot around that shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Dike goals
    The power of Morris and Dike during that season was phenomenal.

The goal Dike scored against Birmingham is still the best goal I’ve seen scored at Oakwell.
    Reason being Dike is running more towards the corner flag than the goal when he wraps his foot around that shot.
    Did it everyday in training according to Callum Brittain , if you look at the players reaction as he celebrates nobody looks that surprised .

Loved Dike. I really wish he’d have been here on a permanent basis. I guess it needed promotion for that.

It’s a coincidence that’s been posted on Twitter today of all day.
    There will be supporters such as myself looking at this transfer window and hoping we can keep alive that style of power play that we saw that season.
    Pine and Earl are good indications that we can.

It still meks mi chuckle when I think abart Nudger genuinely believing that we could actually sign Dike for big money

Nar we sign Dallas from non league. Bit on a come darn!