+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ozleeds

Ozleeds

Posts on here now are much too punctuated.
    In fact,some of them even make sense.
    Give it up man.

Oz.
    Missing your input Oz, hope all is ok.

Know myself how written expression is more affected than spoken language in many people with dependence on Doctors prescribed meds, mate.

So post what you want mate !
    Totty ♥️x♥️x
    Check your 'pm' box on here too.

Yep - hope all is well Oz

Nar then. Get posting again yer Aussie pillock

Regarding Oz

My Mum has known Oz for many seasons & i've got to know him since the 'covid' seasons quite well.

As we all know he would get up at all hours to enthusiastically contribute on most topics Leeds United, offering his match-linking info providing many Leeds fans an opportunity to view a game often from distant shores which was appreciated.

He was also candid enough to share his health difficulties often in a humorous way & would bat off politely any forum insults that came his way.
    Behind the scenes he was a special friend for me.

Anyway, as ever, sometimes forum crossed-words may get out of control which can be taken to heart, particularly for persons with ongoing health issues.
    Of late Oz has simply felt enough was enough for him & told me so.

So, Oz is now going to do what is best for his health (quite correctly) by taking time out to reflect, enjoy his Spring/Summer & hopefully a few on here will reflect that often many people read Leeds United forums but choose not to participate for a 'variety of reasons'.

This forum can be so positive for many folks reading it whether coping with illness, family issues, loneliness & even helps some from becoming too withdrawn from society but sadly any Forum can also be quite harsh comments wise, now & again.

I am sure in time, hopefully soon we shall see Oz again if he sees fit as every forum desperately needs active participants to survive.
    Keep in touch Oz, if only on the matchday threads.

I got your message Oz & thank you very much for your company over the years. I hope you enjoy all those moments you've been looking forward to doing, mate - enjoy them all cobber !

"Your friend for life"
    Tatanya xx

Thanks for the post MT and hope all is as it can be Oz. Your humour will be missed for sure.

I guess it is spring/summer in Aus so enjoy the warmer weather.

Strange to think that it's going into Spring/Summer. I'm just too Northern Hemisphere based.

the forum is diminished without Oz. Hope he's back when ready.

I get where oz is coming from having had death wished upon me on this forum by a fellow poster but also I think at times it's a fine line between having banter and actually crossing the line which a few of us have done over the seasons , my advice to oz is there is an 'ignore this user' feature on this forum so use it if you don't want to read or interact with other posters who may offend you.

Having said that a flounce can do you good...might have one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    I get where oz is coming from having had death wished upon me on this forum by a fellow poster but also I think at times it's a fine line between having banter and actually crossing the line which a few of us have done over the seasons , my advice to oz is there is an 'ignore this user' feature on this forum so use it if you don't want to read or interact with other posters who may offend you.

Having said that a flounce can do you good...might have one myself.
    Thanks for that info. Best wishes Oz. ALAW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Regarding Oz

My Mum has known Oz for many seasons & i've got to know him since the 'covid' seasons quite well.

As we all know he would get up at all hours to enthusiastically contribute on most topics Leeds United, offering his match-linking info providing many Leeds fans an opportunity to view a game often from distant shores which was appreciated.

He was also candid enough to share his health difficulties often in a humorous way & would bat off politely any forum insults that came his way.
    Behind the scenes he was a special friend for me.

Anyway, as ever, sometimes forum crossed-words may get out of control which can be taken to heart, particularly for persons with ongoing health issues.
    Of late Oz has simply felt enough was enough for him & told me so.

So, Oz is now going to do what is best for his health (quite correctly) by taking time out to reflect, enjoy his Spring/Summer & hopefully a few on here will reflect that often many people read Leeds United forums but choose not to participate for a 'variety of reasons'.

This forum can be so positive for many folks reading it whether coping with illness, family issues, loneliness & even helps some from becoming too withdrawn from society but sadly any Forum can also be quite harsh comments wise, now & again.

I am sure in time, hopefully soon we shall see Oz again if he sees fit as every forum desperately needs active participants to survive.
    Keep in touch Oz, if only on the matchday threads.

I got your message Oz & thank you very much for your company over the years. I hope you enjoy all those moments you've been looking forward to doing, mate - enjoy them all cobber !

"Your friend for life"
    Tatanya xx
    Fantastic. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)