+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International Breaks

International Breaks

Bleeding boring!

Nowt to talk about but we fear that any of our better players can come back to us injured!

Any Hooliganism happening to keep us in touch with the national team? Sky got the rights so I don't get any bloody news and have to endure the highlights!

Do you realise how much of a percentage of our salaries we eat up in communication yet we talk less than we used to do? Yet you can spend more and watch the shyte on your mobile or tablet! Tell that to you nan! Tablet! Can I have a glass of water with it?

The world's gone mad and what's more the damn winter break will probably be introduced int Championship when there's bûgger else to do apart from watch the daffiduls open and close in a day when the sunshine is hotter! In fact the only time it'll snow and be at a minusdegrees is when the winter break is over and the bloddy week before the spring interfeckingnational break!

I hate it when there's no football! Especially when there's no Millers to watch!

I think there's too much football, should start again in September not early August.

American Football season is only 4 months.