+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karma

re: Karma

only difference is soft lad.. we dont break down in tears .. you Soft Southern bellend..
    We regroup , dig deep and bounce back next year...
    you won any cups in the last 10 years ??
    ha ha thought not..
    would i swap your Prem place for our FA Cup win ?
    Not a chance..

We've got to 5 FA cup finals and won 3 of them and also a European Cup winners cup. We won one of our FA cups while not even in the top flight.

All history, like your cup win but relevant. I would definitely swap a Prem place for a cup. The league is bread and butter, the cup is just a bonus.

I didn't break down in tears myself, we bounced straight back like you said. The only difference of course is you DIDN'T bounce back, you sunk lower.

enjoy Fleetwood.

Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    only
    Not a chance..
    Unbelievable! What a completely retarded point of view!..Sooner you lot vanish into the obscurity of the Conference the better!

You never know, you may win the JPL next season...that one we really have NOT won.

only difference is soft lad.. we dont break down in tears .. you Soft Southern bellend..
    We regroup , dig deep and bounce back next year...
    you won any cups in the last 10 years ??
    ha ha thought not..
    Not a chance..
    LOL The thing is lets face it who would ever shed a tear for Wigan, even if they were to go out of business X-D

History my friend, your cup win is history, just like our 3 FA cup wins and 1 European cup win (Portsmouth have won the FA cup in the last 10 years and look where they are now), what matters is the present and future. Just as we are not cup holders anymore neither are yourselves, but we are still part of the elite of English football, unlike Wigan who are in the Championship (Whoops pardon me I meant Division 1 ROFL X-D X-D X-D )

But dont worry when your struggling for results against the likes of mighty Burton, Shrewsbury & Fle

you won a european Cup ???
    ha ha .. and black and white TV was still popular..
    as for FA cups ... when was that .. you have won nothing for a long long time.. and will never win anything again...
    People like you can only imagine what it is like to watch your team win the FA Cup... you will always be a team trying to make up the numbers in the Prem and rattling around in that big new Stadium half full..
    You are even giving Season tickets away to try and put bums on seats when it opens.. £ 280 ... lol...

as for FA cups ... when was that .. you have won nothing for a long long time.. and will never win anything again...
    People like you can only imagine what it is like to watch your team win the FA Cup... you will always be a team trying to make up the numbers in the Prem and rattling around in that big new Stadium half full..
    You are even giving Season tickets away to try and put bums on seats when it opens.. £ 280 ... lol...
    You strange little man you posted the same thing on 2 different threads (still I guess it proves you have worked out how to cut and paste), please try to come up with some original responses, marks out of 10, only 2 im afraid, must try harder >;-)

Yes we won the European Cup winners cup and also got to a second final. Yes it was in the past as was your win since it is now 2015. Its as relevant as your cup win, its part of the history of our club.

I was at 3 of the FA Cup finals and saw us lift two as winners personally...what about you ? Have you been to three FA cup finals to see your side ? Have you seen them lift the cup twice ? I have. I've also been to a League cup fi

When they asked Dave Whelan where he was when he heard that you lot got relegated, he said he was in the chinky.

I'm not sure if that was a restaurant or a person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)