+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans behaviour/security

Fans behaviour/security

I often have one too many before a game but that because of my bladder capacity.

The kid that ran on the pitch today looked too young to be suffering from the influence of drink.

He probably did us a favour with his actions but he's a complete díck.

Why weren't the security services that are employed by the club able to stop him.
    Were they so unaware of the anger of the fans and unable to realise that they should have been on alert to deal with that possibility of crowd disturbances.
    The whole ambiance and tone of the game was set by the referee and his assistants. The crowd, players and management teams were so annoyed by the officials that someone in control should have been on alert and alerting the staff.

Unfortunately the match wiĺ be remembered for the one fan that will give other díck heads the idea that it's ok.

I feel sorry for Accrington Stanley and their fans. They deserved nothing from the game but they didn't deserve that either!

I hope these sorts of fans stay away from football.

at one time stewards could drag the little fks off. Then we were told not to. personal claims etc. you can't win.
    personally I'd tazer them . several times.

How is a fan ban even enforced? What stops someone else buying them a ticket and them turning up for the next game?
    It would need a biometric system with fingerprint scanners and facial recognition to get even close to stopping someone coming back in.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    at one time stewards could drag the little fks off. Then we were told not to. personal claims etc. you can't win.
    personally I'd tazer them . several times.
    Then when he gets up do it all over again!

The club obviously employs enough stewards for the match as they are clearly visible when called upon. We should for a couple of games at least, follow the tactics used by Man Utd etc.

The stewards are at the other side of the wall so, not only does a fan have to clear a wall to gain entrance, they also face an immediate obstruction from the stewards as soon as they attempt to enter the pitch? That may have indeed stopped what happened today.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    How is a fan ban even enforced? What stops someone else buying them a ticket and them turning up for the next game?
    It would need a biometric system with fingerprint scanners and facial recognition to get even close to stopping someone coming back in.
    ther is spotters at games.

Do we have enough stewards? Donny had two dozen watching the game, we have 1 or 2 at a gangway, who don't move (though they might not be allowed to leave their post). Do we need a few stewards sat on chairs behind the advertising boards watching the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Do we have enough stewards? Donny had two dozen watching the game, we have 1 or 2 at a gangway, who don't move (though they might not be allowed to leave their post). Do we need a few stewards sat on chairs behind the advertising boards watching the crowd.
    fc_miller, see my post above

no you need stewards employed by the club one they used to be.

The kid who ran on, looked no older than twelve year old.Probably wanted to be an exhibitionist like the referee.I don't want too see either of them ever again at the NYS.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast