+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No shirts left

No shirts left

Been to club shop. Looks likes a closing down sale. No shirts left at all.

Own goal and bad planning or success?

Money still in my pocket. So own goal.

re: No shirts left

Sure they"ll top up stocks today/tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by swintondude

I've got a spare Ronnie Moore wembley wizards 2010 if you want to borrow it ?

I was told they had a new delivery coming yesterday which would be on the shelves by 9am this morning, surely they've not sold out in under a hour? Does anyone know if this is the case as it will save wasted journeys.

It would have been fantastic for the club had they had 5000 shirts in the shop this week, but think about it, if we had lost to Preston last week, those shirts would still be on the racks today.
    Then what? Massive losses, nobody would have wanted an out of date shirt next season would they?
    We all know how long it's taken in the past between order manufacture and delivery, so why would that change now?
    I read a similar post from Axholme miller yesterday, and thought how the hell would you expect to roll up at the club shop a few days before a historic final and expect it to been bulging with certain items of stock like shirts, it was never going to happen.
    So I say get real, and think it through.

All the plastics who haven't been to a rotherham game since either aldershot last season or dagengham at wembley have been and bought them all.

I feel so silly for not thinking it through. Thanks for putting me right.

New shirt announced. Who'd have thought it would have been a good idea to get it available ASAP. I know there is a lead time etc but the fore planning of our club at times seems laughable.

One good point is that the bag of sh!te grey shirt has sold out thanks to Wembley

With a new shirt just around the corner it was always going to be the case re replica shirts.

Something the club should look at in the future any new strips should be revealed and in the club shop before the last 5 games of the season. That way any end of season success are covered.

When the new shirt does arrives we have this for 2 years right? So why don't they buy a 2 year supply that way they have everything covered for the next 2 years Xmas, birthday, Mascots and big games.

onto the t-shirts.

The generic Rufc t-shirts which can be purchased all year round and which have a long shelf life we should have bought more as there is less risk of surplus amounts.

The own goal here is they are on 2 for AŁ20
    From a business point of view that offer should not have been on unless you can back up the stock.

As regards to the Wembley printed t-shirts very difficult to predict how many to buy for? and a big risk if too many are made and not sold.

The club on the field has big ambitions

I thought they would have been selling the new home shirt but they were probably thinking of getting rid of all the old stock first (makes sense)

Do we know when new ones are available and when are they going to reveal the new away shirt?

I feel so silly for not thinking it through. Thanks for putting me right.

New shirt announced. Who'd have thought it would have been a good idea to get it available ASAP. I know there is a lead time etc but the fore planning of our club at times seems laughable.

One good point is that the bag of sh!te grey shirt has sold out thanks to Wembley

You don't have to thank me dude just glad to be of help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast