+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Preston North End

Prediction League - Preston North End

Our final prediction is here. Like Wolves, we will close out our season. And like Wolves, the fates have already decided. Wolves71 is our new champion. Plater is three points behind, but also three "goals" behind, so there is no possible way for him to catch 71. Congrats to our new champion! Here is a list of our past champions:

2016-17 - wolves71
    2015-16 - Woking88
    2014-15 - wolfiebill
    2013-14 - Robus
    2012-13 - cyrus11

Still no repeat champion. Looking forward to next season and more points for myself and Wolves.

Wolves 2-2 PNE

Edwards

1) wolves71 - 31.6
    2) theplater - 28.3
    3) TheDing - 27.2
    4) WOODLANDSWOLF - 22.4
    4) Woking88 - 22.4
    6) GrizzledWolf - 21.1
    7) MichiganWolf - 19.5
    8) kensleftfoot - 17
    9) JonDeWolf - 16.4
    10) Newcywolf - 15.2
    11) wolfiebill - 14.3
    12) Makka - 13.1
    13) EveWolf65 - 9.1
    14) Switch_Off_Lights - 6.2
    15) icart - 3
    16) ADP22 - 1

Wolves 2 - Preston 1
    (Dicko)

Congrats to our new 'champ', Gav' and to Plates' and TheDing for taking it down to the wire .

I can't believe I dragged myself up to 4th place after an awful start. Anyway 1-0 Wanderers [Edwards].

I wonder what happened to Robus? Did someone mention he had been ill, I hope he is still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I can't believe I dragged myself up to 4th place after an awful start. Anyway 1-0 Wanderers [Edwards].

I wonder what happened to Robus? Did someone mention he had been ill, I hope he is still out there.
    Oh and by the way, thanks for the effort Mich.

Oh and by the way, thanks for the effort Mich.
    Same from me.
    Thanks for putting the work in mich.

Wolves 1-2 Preston

Weimann

I feel like he made a post a month or so back. I know he was close with Tundra, so with his passing he might have lost his close connection to the board. Hope he is well though. Miss his motorcycle trip diaries.

Wolves 2-2 PNE (Nouah Dicko)

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    Wolves 2 - Preston 1
    (Dicko)

Congrats to our new 'champ', Gav' and to Plates' and TheDing for taking it down to the wire .
    Nice one Grizz, a big thanks to Mich as well for keeping this going.

Wolves 2-Preston1 (Mason).

Well done Gav, although I was thinking of giving you temporary ban when you started getting ahead ;-)

Mich...good job fella. All the best.

Yes nice one Gav and we'll done Mich

Boring nothing game 0-0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)