+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The new firm

The new firm

Watching Dundee United on bbc Scotland last night made me think of their other half, Aberdeen. Peter pawlitt baby scoring the winner fir them may have contributed. It must be sickening to see them a division down but still arguably the bigger draw for players, taking your star palette and also goal machine shanks.

I predict a long and tough season for the sheep. It must be hard work being a don. Do you realistically think making a new Pitodrie can halp bring back the glory years or at least a Scottish cup to Aberdeen? It’s been what 30 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Watching Dundee United on bbc Scotland last night made me think of their other half, Aberdeen. Peter pawlitt baby scoring the winner fir them may have contributed. It must be sickening to see them a division down but still arguably the bigger draw for players, taking your star palette and also goal machine shanks.

I predict a long and tough season for the sheep. It must be hard work being a don. Do you realistically think making a new Pitodrie can halp bring back the glory years or at least a Scottish cup to Aberdeen? It’s been what 30 years?
    How did you get in the " First Team " ?

) Oh aye, Ya cockwomble !! )

Sevco must be desperate to win a big trophy for the first time.

You’ll be sure to come back on here in May 21 and let us know how you are feeling when Celtic have won 10 in a row to beat the record held by themselves and the dead team you used to support. Meanwhile at least your new team is still alive and paying their taxes on time even if they have never won a trophy

It’s hard work polishing 2 European trophies and keeping them spick and span just in case we get a visit from HMRC one day to value our treasures.
    Your new team can only dream of winning a European trophy. Stevie G has been getting a lot of financial help from whoever puts money in the begging bowl but what amazes me is the small time mentality of the new club...all they want to do is try and match another team in their city?!

I can tell you that you supporters certainly match each other as you both have the ugliest set of fans in the world...something to be proud of.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 10-08-2019 at 09:44 AM.

It's all about THE Aberdeen.

Come back when you win your first major honour.
    I hope it never arrives

I hope Dundee United come back up 1hr away and provides us with a good derby .

I think we will have a battle on our hands for 2nd and 3rd places with your good selves ..
    Celtic will win the treble I hope I'm wrong as I'd love to see a cup coming back to Aberdeen.

Dearie me.
    A horrible hun c**t on the wind up.

Go f**k yourself ya c**t.

Away and play with Gordon Neely

Have you ever visited Glasgow Edward Bear?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast