+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We could well be signing this one!

We could well be signing this one!

Because......
    "Krovinovic, who missed the majority of last season due to a serious ACL problem, has been one of Bilic’s main targets this summer"
    We always sign crocked ones.

17 appearances in the last two seasons.

This could be a class signing.

Not everyone is a “Victor”......I remember Peter Reid and Eddie Gray having long injury nightmares and then coming back strong to win league titles.

I’d trust Slaven’s judgement.

PS. Has Morrison handed his crutches back in?

I'll agree with Mick here and happy to have a 23 year old with crutches.....he may not use them after all...

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This could be a class signing.

Not everyone is a “Victor”......I remember Peter Reid and Eddie Gray having long injury nightmares and then coming back strong to win league titles.

I’d trust Slaven’s judgement.

PS. Has Morrison handed his crutches back in?

Hope those crutches go right up the ring pieces of Dowling and Jenkins - sideways!!!

Then they can both have rainbow laces!!!

I think we just have to trust Slaven on this one because I am sure our recruitment team did not have him on their radar!

Injuries at his age are not so bad as when they are over 30, look at the ones Bryan Robson had around a similar age. This is low risk for me at £300k for one season and could end up being one hell of a signing.

Mulumbu is available. Released by Celtic. I would offer him a year with an extension in the club's favour. I doubt Slaven has ever heard of him but I think he could bring something to the squad. Still young enough, 31.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Mulumbu is available. Released by Celtic. I would offer him a year with an extension in the club's favour. I doubt Slaven has ever heard of him but I think he could bring something to the squad. Still young enough, 31.
    Slaven will know a lot about Mulumbu you can be sure of that, even our recruitment team will have heard of him!

Not so sure I would go for him though despite what he did achieve with us before.

Never go back is the old saying, though Bob and Zoltan dispelled the myth. But much as i loved Mulumbu when he was here he is part of our history not our future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)