+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog's Bollox

Dog's Bollox

"Mr Lee on the phone again Mr Conway, not a happy bunny".

"You make Dog look fool again. You rent over to me in Takeover Pless Confelence and said I should pirrak fans abart a much imploved matchday expelience to come. What do you do ? Vely rittle. Not make Dog rook good. Same old clap in cateling, same old clap ple match and half time.
    You did well Hoss getting volunteer to paint pictures on walls and Helitage Fund to pay for dispray in big stand. Cost Dog nothing. Good. But now I hear about this "fanzone". A wedding marquee hired evely two week frapping in wind,cold and lain selling gassy ale at big plices with a couple of burger vans parked up arongside will not get fans in from warm pubs with good ale at cheaper prices around town.
    Where is the big scoreboard like other crubs have ? Terevision in my office bigger than one in glound. Where is pelimeter advertising with Chinese words frashing all time ? Same old clap on pitch at half time ! Get off ass Hoss and sort something.
    While Dog on phone whats this I hear about you spending Dog's money and having pants pulled down spending big money on kids. You better sell our good prayers rater in summer to get money back. Dog not made of money."
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-06-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Luvvit

Magic, don't know how you get the info but really makes me feel more connected with the club.

Club should have taken this initiative long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Magic, don't know how you get the info but really makes me feel more connected with the club.

Club should have taken this initiative long ago.
    Crouched in the grass ready to pounce tiger.

Sorry to keep thi waiting a day.

Still waiting fo thi to contribute owt original rather than just sniping at others.

Sorry you feel that way SB my commments were not ment to be sniping.

Living in Cyprus I don't get chance to be amongst other reds so I really appreciate the efforts that you and the other posters make.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Crouched in the grass ready to pounce tiger.

Sorry to keep thi waiting a day.

Still waiting fo thi to contribute owt original rather than just sniping at others.
    Read it that he applauding you SB not sniping

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Read it that he applauding you SB not sniping
    See the similar response after last week's Dog's Bollox. It meks thi think. Pillaker Antenna twitching.

If am wrong, am wrong and I apologise.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-06-2019 at 03:08 PM.

You're a cynical old fart SBRed

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    You're a cynical old fart SBRed
    Correct Ponte.

It's wot gets me arta bed in the morning.

You are wrong on this occasion. I accept your apologies. I can see where you are coming from though.
    I do enjoy your posts. Just thought I would join in. I'll not bother in future.
    I'm an ex miner so sense of humour a bit twisted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast