+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In a nut shell.

In a nut shell.

We don't seem to have learnt from our mistakes.

Going from a squad of five wingers and one centre striker to one of no wingers and five centre strikers doesn't strike me as being very good planning. The sight of Wiles, a young supposedly keen lad, losing the ball, shrugging his hands and making not the slightest effort to chase back, was sickening. Time will tell and it is early days but in the second half yesterday I am afraid we looked like a pub team.
    Last edited by syracuse; 11-08-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: typo

Only two games in. It may be the worst we play all season, and we may have played one of the best sides in the league. Better to judge after 10 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Only two games in. It may be the worst we play all season, and we may have played one of the best sides in the league. Better to judge after 10 matches.
    It was simply the most depressing performance since the 16/17 season. We've lost loads of games in the Championship but almost always left these games feeling satisfied that we'd given our all, and often feeling we were unlucky.
    Yesterday was just a mess.

Sorry Jocks, didn't mean to quote you. My comment has no correlation to yours.