+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Adam Johnson

Adam Johnson

Has been jailed for 6 years, is there anything else to add to this sordid affair?

re: Adam Johnson

I guess when he gets out he will be a shoo in for a role in the remake of "Escape to Victory"

I hear he would like to play for either "Rovers" or "Wolves" when he gets out, but it does explain why he wanted to play for the black cats of course.

6 years is not enough. He'll be out in 3 years Weirdo, he should be horse whipped.

[quote="Oldtimeram" when he gets out, but it does explain why he wanted to play for the black cats of course.

6 years is not enough. He'll be out in 3 years Weirdo, he should be horse whipped.[/quote]

Sad lad, could ahve had all the lasses he wanted nearer his own age, strange.

He had a nice lass but he likes any innocent vulnerable girls who look up to him and he can lure them into acts they are too young to experience (apparently)

He's a scko who was allegedly into animal **** as well..I'm sure the boys in prison will look after him

One of his mates suggested he should try dogging. Thick idiot got it wrong.

They should jail him for 20 years and cut his **** off, that will stop the dirty ****!!!!!