+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 60 years a Miller

60 years a Miller

I have been an avid Miller since my dad first took me as a toddler nearly 60 years ago.

Now during that time we have had some pretty poor defences. We may even have had defences as poor or even poorer than the one we had today.

But do you know, I can't for the life of me remember seeing one!

Today the defence lacked speed, sound positional play, stamina, guile, fight and defensive know-how. God knows what poor old Ray Lancaster thought seeing this dross.

re: 60 years a Miller

Deepmidwinter I've been a Miller as long as you and tend to agree although we had some awful teams under George Kerr and Danny Bergara!

Been a Miller for a similar time and I had the same thoughts today. Yes we've had dodgy players before but they've always tried to offset that with 100% effort, today though our lot looked like they didn't give a damn.

Another old codgers view,the players looked as if they did not understand or know what they were supposed to be doing and Ipswich exploited it so easily it was unbelievable,only bright spot was the debut of young Barker who looks a very good prospect.