+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Great Weekend For Football.

What a Great Weekend For Football.

I bet you lot will be walking into work on Monday with a spring in your step, especially those who work with Tottenham, Chelsea or Man Utd fans

re: What a Great Weekend For Football.

Absolutely one to remember Taans.
    Icing on the cake being Lampard scoring the equaliser !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone_Loc
    Absolutely one to remember Taans.
    Icing on the cake being Lampard scoring the equaliser !!

Taans no-one will have a spring in their step quite like us Saints fans.
    Ok fair play, it's only 5 games in but to be second in the league whilst our erstwhile superstars look up at us from mid table is most enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jeepster
    Ok fair play, it's only 5 games in but to be second in the league whilst our erstwhile superstars look up at us from mid table is most enjoyable.
    Fair play and well done.
    I reckon Leicester will have more bounce than Zebedee too

Yep, you're on a roll alright.

But I'm talking about the blokes in London who get to gloat over Yids, Plastic & Man Utd fans on a Monday morning.

Spookily enough Tone, my boss used to be a regular mascot at Filbert Street when Leicester played there. We'll both be bouncing off the walls tomorrow amongst all the Spurs and Man United that we work with.
    She used to wear a female fox outfit.

Spookily enough Tone, my boss used to be a regular mascot at Filbert Street when Leicester played there. We'll both be bouncing off the walls tomorrow amongst all the Spurs and Man United that we work with.
    She used to wear a female fox outfit.
    A vixen mate

If you can get us a photo of her wearing it I can get you a photo of a clown in the woods.

I wonder if that result will buy BFS a few days grace from the Sam out brigade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)