+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grealish

Grealish

An unused sub in a defeated team today. Is it time for him to come home or are people too bitter to have him back?

Personally I’d take the Villa Jack back in an instant. The City one less so.

I’m a huge fan of the Villa Jack, but I fear that version of Jack is no more. Pep and Southgate have criminally whittled the instinctual characteristics from his game.

He’s now nothing but a robot. He hasn’t taken on, never mind beat a defender in yonks.

He can pass backward tho. We can get a bot for a lot less. Tis a great shame.

We'd get a hybrid Jack? One who can create chances and get assists for fun, but can also look after the ball when patient build-up play is the plan - yes please.

Can't see it happening though, his market value to City is at least £40M and he's on big money.

Would have the player as he left in a heartbeat, but, he hasnt/doesnt appear to look after himself, the part of his game we loved is all but gone, and at 30? he is unlikely to get it back, not for me, we need to be looking for the next raw 20 ish version of him, over to you Monchi.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)