+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southampton interested in Jamie Robson.

Southampton interested in Jamie Robson.

But told we're not interested in meeting him go.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Where I have I heard that one before.......?

I thought this was Jamies season to prove he could make the grade! I hope we get a good price and not what seems to be the norm of accept a fire sale price!

Strange the way our players are always sought after compared to other clubs.
    Robson is decent at Scottish Championship level, no more no less.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    Strange the way our players are always sought after compared to other clubs.
    Robson is decent at Scottish Championship level, no more no less.
    Aye but he's only 19. Plenty of potential in the laddie. I also think our name still carries weight in youth development circles. More than most clubs in Scotland.

I also think he's improved greatly over the last year. The lad is definitely making progress.

Should be good for his confidence anyway.
    Somebody likes him.
    I do too btw, he's improving steadily as should become any young player.
    Some young players are condemned before they're even fully physically developed.

I also think he's improved greatly over the last year. The lad is definitely making progress.
    Even just either side of the closed season. He needs to be a bit more consistent as he couldnt keep Dixon out of the team last season. Think he will have a similar issue, but i hope its because he is being better managed when Scobbie comes back.

Very good player already with great potential. Get the feeling from here he is no that highly rated so won't hear much grumbling if he goes in January. Scobbie injury holding off dream move for a young lad.

He's away. Fee agreed and he'll officially join them in January. Straight from the horses mouth!

He wasn't very complimentary about the coaching at Tannadice or the management team. Good times!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)