+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking a break

Taking a break

for a wee while but I'll still try and do the world cup preddies

Sorry if I have offended anyone but no real intent to on my part.

You can use the complaint button if you wish to or put a message up for Griff or email footymand direct

Have a great summer

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post

You can use the complaint button if you wish to or put a message up for Griff or email footymand direct

Have a great summer
    You have not offended me my friend and i doubt you have offended anyone else.
    You come across a good person. as i know you are. Don't give up

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post

Have a great summer
    FFS Gaz, Tricky disnae know if he's Irish, English or ****in Scottish.

Not many ROI flags are flown in London.

I'm going to say one thing and one thing only about this. I posted a Thread wishing England all the best in the upcoming World Cup, there was no hidden agenda behind it, because genuinely I want England to do well.

I'm Scottish and also a Unionist, that makes me British. Now, I'm not going to go into Scottish politics, or more to the point West Of Scotland politics where I can tell you if you don't know much about it, well let's say this makes this wee spat on here mean nothing.

Shake your heads together, I could rant and rave all night about this if I wanted, I've got most of the answers.

You lads should just stick to the football.

I've no idea why you think that you have upset someone on EM gaz,we are a pretty tight bunch on here who all know each other pretty well and don't take things to seriously with each other

Hey up Gaz,have a nice break and come back refreshed ya ConT..Take care mate.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've no idea why you think that you have upset someone on EM gaz,we are a pretty tight bunch on here who all know each other pretty well and don't take things to seriously with each other
    Exactly Chalky, I haven't seen owt out of turn from Gaz on here (unless I missed an argumentive thread on here last night, which I doubt). Have a few days break if you like Gaz, but don't disappear for too long because remember we've got an Engerland to support in the WCup.

Rab, Ive heard other fans in Scotland have a go at Rangers because they/you are very loyal to the Union Jack, and God save the queen and all that. Is it right that Celtic hate it the most because of their gaelic & Irish connections.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Chalky, I haven't seen owt out of turn from Gaz on here (unless I missed an argumentive thread on here last night, which I doubt). Have a few days break if you like Gaz, but don't disappear for too long because remember we've got an Engerland to support in the WCup.

Rab, Ive heard other fans in Scotland have a go at Rangers because they/you are very loyal to the Union Jack, and God save the queen and all that. Is it right that Celtic hate it the most because of their gaelic & Irish connections.

Answered on the other thread.

Why the ROI has to be mentioned on here beats me in all honesty.

Good luck in the WC.

It's because the Tims are sectarian cnuts..

Just had a wee sweep on my forum, not many West Ham tims.

Crack on though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast