+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derbymad posters

Derbymad posters

Seeing as your board has gone down we will let you post on here until it's back up and running.im sure tricky could set you up a sub forum to put your post up on until the problem is sorted.
    Is that ok with you tricky?

re: Derbymad posters

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Seeing as your board has gone down we will let you post on here until it's back up and running.im sure tricky could set you up a sub forum to put your post up on until the problem is sorted.
    I'm not so sure,

Stenson was starting a thread just 2 days ago, claiming our board was down and finding it all quite funny.

Has something happened, I haven't heard about?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I'm not so sure,

Stenson was starting a thread just 2 days ago, claiming our board was down and finding it all quite funny.

Has something happened, I haven't heard about?[/quote]
    I'm not sure.they couldn't of lost because it was a going to be an easy win
    Rapid posted
    Posted 24 Oct 2014 23:04
    re: And Saturday's result will be?
    3-0 rams.

someone's in for a bit of a spanking at PP. if we can get an early goal they're in for a tough afternoon.
    So it must be a site error or something.

I'm not so sure,

Rapid posted
    3-0 rams.

someone's in for a bit of a spanking at PP. if we can get an early goal they're in for a tough afternoon.
    So it must be a site error or something.[/quote]

If I didn't know better Pol, I'd swear you was being sarcastic. It's a good job I know you, thousands woul

I'm not so sure,

Rapid posted
    3-0 rams.

If I didn't know better Pol, I'd swear you was being

I'm not so sure,

Rapid posted
    3-0 rams.

Guys, it's really sad trying to make yourselves feel better by laughing at others misfortune.

Bad day at the office for both of us, but you need to stop the rot ASAP if your season isn't going to go the way it seems to go every year.

I described Billy as a firework, as he starts like a rocket, hits the peak, runs out of energy and hits the ground with a bump. Is it happening again?

If you could keep Antonio on top form all season then you will always cause team problems, but wingers inevitably lose that form for periods of the season.

Still a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    Guys, it's really sad trying to make yourselves feel better by laughing at others misfortune.

Bad day at the office for both of us, but you need to stop the rot ASAP if your season isn't going to go the way it seems to go every year.

I described Billy as a firework, as he starts like a rocket, hits the peak, runs out of energy and hits the ground with a bump. Is it happening again?

If you could keep Antonio on top form all season then you will always cause team problems, but wingers inevitably lose that form for periods of the season.

Still a long way to go.
    Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Rewind.

Make ourselves feel better and bad form?

We lost at Cardiff and Sheep were in here rubbing it in feeling very pleased with themselves.
    We know we are not playing well and have lost the plot without Cohen/Reid/Hobbs.
    The point being made, was even Stenson started a thread on DCM, about this board being broken with a dig at starting a slagging ma

Still a long way to go.
    Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Rewind.

We lost at Cardiff and Sheep were in here rubbing it in feeling very pleased with themselves.
    We know we are not playing well and have lost the plot without Cohen/Reid/Hobbs.
    The point being made, was even Stenson started a thread on DCM, about this bo

Still a long way to go.
    Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Rewind.

The point being made, w

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast