+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Attendances At Molineux.

Attendances At Molineux.

Over the past few weeks i've noticed numerous times that Molineux attendances have been questioned, Tim Spiers on twitter, posters on here and other Wolves forums. Towards the end of the Morgan era quite a lot of fans were voting with their feet. Football isn't cheap, i feel for those parents who try and take their kids to as many games as possible.

Good football and a winning side will hopefully bring back fans, some have also found other things to do, like spending time with their family or having other interests. With the likes of Villa, Newcastle, Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday to visit Molineux i expect the attendances to go up considerably. The backing away from home at Newcastle and the upcoming fixture at Villa Park is a credit to our support.

I will reply to you Wolves 71. The better we play I can see more fans getting out there armchair and starting to fill Molineux, obviously. How many will we get if we get to the Prem is the million dollar question. Will we hit 30,000 is remained to be seen. I hope so and more. I know my brother has started to go to games again and he votes with his feet. If we do not get into the top 6 I can see the end of Zenga. As you say the away support has been wonderful. Got to go to my mates now as he has Sky. Wish I did not have to rush this post.

Quote Originally Posted by kensleftfoot View Post
    I will reply to you Wolves 71. The better we play I can see more fans getting out there armchair and starting to fill Molineux, obviously. How many will we get if we get to the Prem is the million dollar question. Will we hit 30,000 is remained to be seen. I hope so and more. I know my brother has started to go to games again and he votes with his feet. If we do not get into the top 6 I can see the end of Zenga. As you say the away support has been wonderful. Got to go to my mates now as he has Sky. Wish I did not have to rush this post.
    If Wolves do eventually reach the premier league again, our crowds will increase dramatically, the thing that will need addressing though is getting fans in the ground against the so called lesser sides, ones who's following isn't that good and aren't part of the 'elite'.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)