+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to watch Notts v Barnet

Where to watch Notts v Barnet

Anyone know of a way to watch the match on Saturday for those of us abroad as its on live in the UK?

Sorry, can't help there, maybe email the Club?

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    Sorry, can't help there, maybe email the Club?
    Thought it was being televised on Sly or B/T Sports??? Hence the camera gantry in the Kop on Tues. No good???

It is live on BT, so will no doubt be a stream available online somewhere - Normally someone posts a link nearer the time 👍

Quote Originally Posted by BadPie View Post
    It is live on BT, so will no doubt be a stream available online somewhere - Normally someone posts a link nearer the time ��
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BadPie View Post
    It is live on BT, so will no doubt be a stream available online somewhere - Normally someone posts a link nearer the time 👍
    Viewing figures for these non-league games must be tiny. ITV barely had anybody watching when they had the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Anyone know of a way to watch the match on Saturday for those of us abroad as its on live in the UK?
    It should be on Firstrowsports or myp2p... usually they stream games from BT sports

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    It should be on Firstrowsports or myp2p... usually they stream games from BT sports
    Cheers, will give it a try on Saturday

I've got a BT sports package but it doesn't let me view from here in Thailand, even if I use a VPN service, not sure why. (says not available to people overseas)
    If anyone knows how to get around this - appreciated. Otherwise I will be checking this thread for other options.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    I've got a BT sports package but it doesn't let me view from here in Thailand, even if I use a VPN service, not sure why. (says not available to people overseas)
    If anyone knows how to get around this - appreciated. Otherwise I will be checking this thread for other options.
    I am going to try and set up a VPN and pay for UK BT Sports subscription and see if I can stream it in the next few days. I will let you know how I go. The only issue will be that my credit card is Australian so I will have to get one of those pay as you go pre paid cards I think and top it up as they have no country of origin linked to them. What a palava to watch a game of football!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast