+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COYP from elsewhere - where are you?

COYP from elsewhere - where are you?

Two of us in a pub in Tottenham - various reasons can’t be there, but still full of nerves.

Got to turn up Notts and do the business. COYP

Big turnout up here in Glasgow

Cannot make Nottingham tonight but got a houseful cheering on the boys. I feel so anxious. COUPs. Dave

Sat in front of the TV near Perigueux trying to decide whether I'm brave enough to turn it on. I feel like a penalty shoot out is about to start and I can't watch but sure I'll crack eventually. I hope 14,000 of the 18,000 at the Lane have a great night.

sat in front of the PC glass of red (local) to my right wondering which team will turn up tonight???? also glad not on turnstiles taking cash and getting people through stiles as quick as poss so i could watch match just do Notts supporters proud COYP

Watching on laptop in Melbourne Florida. Feeling positive...

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Pie View Post
    Watching on laptop in Melbourne Florida. Feeling positive...
    On the edge of the Mexican desert, 5 miles north of the tropics....it's firking hot, that is why I am on my ump****th beer.....30 minutes to go....COYP

All the best lads, I'm lucky enough to be behind the Pavis with a pint of ale. My mate is watching in Sweden though. Hope we're all celebrating in our various locations at full time!

Quote Originally Posted by SlockNCFC16 View Post
    All the best lads, I'm lucky enough to be behind the Pavis with a pint of ale. My mate is watching in Sweden though. Hope we're all celebrating in our various locations at full time!
    I have been nervous all day?.....decided that I might as well get tanked up early to settle me down.....live pics on BET 365 plus Stall and Charlie on the radio

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I have been nervous all day?.....decided that I might as well get tanked up early to settle me down.....live pics on BET 365 plus Stall and Charlie on the radio
    The Notts players and officials let you guys down ! Keep the faith

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    The Notts players and officials let you guys down ! Keep the faith
    Roll on next season....COYP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast