+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T FOA The BOC

O/T FOA The BOC

Millions pumped in fae the Edinburgh establishment,funded to daith fae Edinburgh philanthropist's,Ten Million Pounds pumped in from The Foundation of Hearts,over 11,000 season tickets sold,a serial Championship winning manager brought in,12 players signed since the summer and you couldnae beat a team who for most of the season were rooted to the bottom of the league,have just lost to Alloa and were missing over half their first team starters tonight.

It finished at Palmerston

QOTS 1 Heart of Midlothian 1 with a 90th minute penalty to save their blushes.

Probably over £20,000,000 in the post above,hammered at Dens fae The Fun,its got to be said Ann your team are FN shyte,FACT.

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Bank of Cyprus. They make some really shyte decisions also.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    I thought this was going to be a thread about the Bank of Cyprus. They make some really shyte decisions also.
    The title was with you in mind mate,i had a feeling i would wake up to at least one reply.

I once worked for the British Oxygen Company in Douglas (D & A, not Douglas, IoM)

This season's Championship does seem to be very weak when you consider that Raith Rovers are 2nd top,at the start of the campaign their only ambition was survival.
    That of course is hardly surprising as like us they had been promoted during the pandemic and dragged into the BOC's circus in the court of session,never for one minute did i think they would be in the play offs ahead of the Funsters having recently played them off the park.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)