+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Sunderland v Newcastle

O/T:- Sunderland v Newcastle

https://twitter.com/Nusc2023/status/1742917684164235603

They have given Newcastle the home end and they redecorated the bar including a sign from a Newcastle chant "cheer up Peter Reid".

Imagine the Reedtz bros or Palmer giving Forest the Kop and rebranding Meadow Lane Sports Bar for them. Mental. Think they're taking down the decorations but who on earth green lighted that.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 04-01-2024 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

I've been reading about it throughout the day and people on Ready To Go have been going mental over it. They've already given Newcastle more tickets than they needed to and now this.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I've been reading about it throughout the day and people on Ready To Go have been going mental over it. They've already given Newcastle more tickets than they needed to and now this.
    Sunderland fan comment and reply is the modern game and the modern world in a nutshell........

"There appear to be fanboy c***s from both sides sidling up to each other, doing friendly interviews for poxy YouTube channels in the name of content, likes & subscribers
    Take your half & half scarves you soppy c***s & go watch the game in each others bedrooms! #SAFC #NUFC"

"It’s absolutely vile isn’t it. Hate this side of what football has become."

Makes me feel like watching Tim Roth in "Made in Britain".