+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight's match likely to be waterlogged

Tonight's match likely to be waterlogged

Scunny has had exactly the same weather as sunny Scarborough today. Hardly any holes in the sky. Anyone thinking of making the trip needs to do a double check.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Scunny has had exactly the same weather as sunny Scarborough today. Hardly any holes in the sky. Anyone thinking of making the trip needs to do a double check.
    Well they'll need their heads checking anyway , and whatever happens it's likely to end up being a damp squid.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Well they'll need their heads checking anyway , and whatever happens it's likely to end up being a damp squid.

If I'm honest, I can't see anything but a 3-1 or 4-1 defeat anyway. Scunny have a decent squad.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If I'm honest, I can't see anything but a 3-1 or 4-1 defeat anyway. Scunny have a decent squad.
    Which of Scunny's team do you think is gonna score the own goal then, gumpy?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It's called supporting your team.

Better than sitting on here whinging and whining.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    It's called supporting your team.

Better than sitting on here whinging and whining.
    Fair play if you've got the time & the money, personally I wont bother "sitting on here whinging & whining" but will have an early night in preparation for a 4.00 am alarm & will check the score in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Thanks for the warning